Mve-F Flanged Vibrators
Flanged motovibrators “S” series
“S” series “Flanged Motovibrators” consists of an electric motor housed in a FEMA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends.
“S” series “Sieves” have been specifically designed and optimized for circular sieve applications, with the target to improve the overall performance of the application.
“S” series “Industrial” have been developed for all other applications, with the aim of reducing maintenance costs and consequently machine shutdown times.
Flanged motovibrators “I” series:
“I” series “Industrial” have been designed and optimized for all the applications, with the target to offer a product with a long life time.
“I” series “Industrial” have been developed for all other applications, with the aim of reducing maintenance costs and consequently machine shutdown times.
S and I Flanged Vibrator have the goal of transmitting the vibration to train solids from liquids, for separating coarser from finer particles, or for reducing soft solids to a pulp.
- Centrifugal force: 200 ~ 3.500 kg
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings
- FEMA-designed casing
- ATEX ExII3D
- Wide range of centrifugal force covering all possible applications
- Multiple voltages matching electric specifications worldwide
- 2, 4, 6 poles three-phase
- PTC standard from size 60 (available on request for smaller sizes)