These grease sealing profiles are oil seals with a metal support, but without a garter spring in the sealing lip, and ensure a more delicate contact with the shaft.
This seal is used against grease and dust and is suitable for shafts with low rotating speeds and narrow housing.
For the types GSM and MSM are also available the versions with dust lip: GPSM and MPSM
- Rubber covered metal casing
- Rubber sealing lip without garter spring
- Sealing edge made through cutting process
- Metal casing: DC04; AISI 304; AISI 316
- Elastomer: NBR; FKM; VMQ; HNBR; EPDM